- Open Outlook
- Select File > Account Settings. > Account Settings
- On the E-mail tab, select “New“
- Select “Manually Configure server settings or additional server types” and click Next
- Leave “Internet Email” selected and press Next
- On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) window, enter your information as follows:
Enter your first and last name.
Enter your e-mail addressAccount Type
Make sure this says “POP3”Incoming Mail Server (POP3)
Enter brand.brandicoot.net for your incoming mail server.
Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)
Enter brand.brandicoot.net for your outgoing mail server.
Enter your email address again
Enter your email password
- Click the “More Settings” Button
- On the “Outgoing Server” Tab, check “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.”
- Select the “Advanced” tab and change the “Incoming Server (POP3)” port to 995
Check the box “This server requires and encrypted connection”
Change the “Outgoing server (SMTP)” port to 465
Change the drop down box “Use the following type of encrypted connection:” to SSL. Then Click “OK”
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.