Fair Work Legal Advice is a Western Australian employment law and fair work consultancy providing professional legal advice and representation to WA employers and employees about employment, fair work and workplace law.
The team at Brandicoot has enjoyed creating an updated website for Stephen Edwards at Fair Work Legal Advice. Not only is the website full of information on their services, Stephen is also an avid blogger with an extensive catalogue of posts used regularly by his law students. Brandicoot was able to export his content from his old website into our state of the art eco system with minimum fuss enabling Stephen to be blogging again in a matter of days.
Features of the Fair Work Legal Advice website include:
- Unique Homepage Scrolling News Feed;
- Image Galleries with a popup display so you can view their photos with ease;
- Custom Post Categories for blogs;
- Custom Payment Form linked to Paypal;
- Service Buttons for easy navigation;
- Responsive Web Design for optimal viewing experiences on all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones;
- Clear & Consistent Navigation throughout the website including menus and calls to action;
- and a simple, easy to find contact page including a Customised Contact Form that means getting in touch with Fair Work Legal Advice has never been easier!