The Bunbury Geographe Growth Plan Partnership has created a roadmap for economic prosperity in the Bunbury Geographe region of Western Australia’s South West. Collaboration between industry, community and government has resulted in a strategy, plan of action and the Bunbury Geographe brand based on our natural and social advantages. The Bunbury Geographe Growth Plan is a long term plan to empower industry and community to respond to dynamic global economic realities.
The team at Brandicoot is very proud to have created a website for the Bunbury Geographe Growth Plan Partnership. We were able to develop this website in less than 3 weeks so it could be launched on Feb 9 2017 along with the Bunbury Geographe Growth Plan Strategy by the Hon. Terry Redman, MLA, Minister for Regional Development; Lands; Minister assisting the Minister for State Development and an audience of key industry and community members.
Features of the Bunbury Geographe website include:
- Unique Homepage Slideshow Banner;
- Latest News Feed that allows Bunbury Geographe to keep the community up to date with the latest regional news, events & more;
- Custom Branding Licence Application Form;
- Logo Bank in the footer;
- Service Buttons for easy navigation;
- Responsive Web Design for optimal viewing experiences on all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones;
- Clear & Consistent Navigation throughout the website including menus and calls to action;
- and a simple, easy to find contact page including a Customised Contact Form that means getting in touch with Bunbury Geographe has never been easier!