The Bunbury Wellington Economic Alliance (BWEA) is a leading advocate for sustainable economic development in our region. BWEA engages with with Government and business to attract investment in industry, infrastructure and services to support prosperity and development.
BWEA recently became the custodians for the Bunbury Geographe Growth Plan and it immediately became apparent that they no longer required 2 separate websites. This is when team Brandicoot came to the rescue! Brandicoot were able to use the existing website for the Bunbury Geographe Growth Plan, rebrand and redesign it for both organisations and merge the content from the old BWEA website with the existing Bunbury Geographe Growth Plan content.
Features of the BWEA & Bunbury Geographe Growth Plan website include:
- Newsletter Integration so their latest news can be sent by RSS feed either Daily or Monthly;
- Unique Homepage Full Page Slideshow;
- Logo bank featuring the BWEA Shire and Premium members;
- Image galleries showcasing their facilities;
- Service Buttons for easy navigation;
- Responsive Web Design for optimal viewing experiences on all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones;
- Clear & Consistent Navigation throughout the website including menus and calls to action;
- A touch style menu with all modules stacking to display your content easily across devices;
- and a simple, easy to find contact page including a Customised Contact Form that means getting in touch with BWEAl has never been easier!