Bunbury-Harvey Regional Council (BHRC) manage the waste recovery & disposal services for the City of Bunbury and the Shire of Harvey via the Stanley Road Waste Management & Banksia Road Organic Processing Facilities. They handle all manner of waste from household, industrial, recycling & organic composting.
When approached to create a website for BHRC, Brandicoot was thrilled to create a website that would compliment their goals effectively & efficiently.
The new Bunbury-Harvey Regional Council website features include:
- Slideshow Banner showcasing the various waste management facilities they manage;
- Latest News Feed that allows BHRC to keep the public up to date with any council meetings, news and events;
- Google Maps insertion so members of the public easily locate their facilities and dispose of their waste;
- Responsive Web Design for optimal viewing experiences on all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphone;
- Clear & Consistent Navigation throughout the website including menus and calls to action;
- and a simple, easy to find contact page including a Contact Form that means getting in touch with BHRC has never been easier!