Brandicoot launch the new Greyhounds WA Website!
Greyhound racing is an exciting sport and a multi-million dollar industry. In Western Australia, the industry attracts around 2,000 participants who enjoy the advantages that this great sporting spectacle provides.
The Western Australian Greyhound Racing Association (WAGRA) currently manages three tracks in Western Australia: Cannington, Mandurah and Northam. The three tracks offer six race meetings and trial opportunities six times per week.
Brandicoot are chuffed to have been able to work with Greyhounds WA to revitalise their web presence and have created a modern, function design that incorporates all the aspects of greyhound racing in WA.
Website Features Include:
- Responsive Web Design for optimal viewing experiences on all devices from desktop, tablets and smartphone;
- Clear & Consistent Navigation throughout the website;
- Service Buttons for easy navigation;
- Unique Home Scrolling Banners that showcase their services & facilities;
- News & Video Feeds that allow Greyhounds WA to keep punters up to date with the latest racing news, events & more;
- Google Maps insertion so punters can find them easily;
- A simple, easy to find contact page including Contact Form meaning that getting in touch with Greyhounds WA has never been easier.