Hydrocom is a privately owned West Australian company providing technologically advanced piping insert products that; when used effectively, allow their customers to save costs and time, reduce risk and decrease their environmental footprint.
When tasked with creating a website for Hydrocom, the team at Brandicoot was careful that the website design and functionality was optimised to ensure that their technologies are represented in the best possible way.
Features of the Hydrocom website include:
- Unique Homepage Slideshow Banner;
- Scrolling Testimonials in the website footer;
- Service Buttons for easy navigation;
- Google Maps insertion so customers can find them easily;
- Responsive Web Design for optimal viewing experiences on all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones;
- Clear & Consistent Navigation throughout the website including menus and calls to action;
- and a simple, easy to find contact page including a Customised Contact Form that means getting in touch with Hydrocom has never been easier!