The Stirling Street Arts Centre is a community arts organisation providing a supportive creative environment for arts groups, workshops and classes boasting a history rich in community involvement spanning over 100 years.
The team at Brandicoot relished the opportunity to work with the Stirling Street Arts Centre and provide them with a website that facilitates all of their online requirements.
Some features of the new Stirling Street Arts Centre website include:
- Unique Homepage Slideshow Banner;
- Events module, including booking system for workshops and events;
- Customised Forms, including a stall application form for upcoming events;
- News Feed that allows the Stirling Street Arts Centre to keep the community up to date with the latest news and developments;
- Custom Featured News & Events Buttons on home page for promotion of key news & events;
- Google Maps insertion so customers can find them easily;
- Responsive Web Design for optimal viewing experiences on all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones;
- Clear & Consistent Navigation throughout the website including menus and calls to action;
- and a simple, easy to find contact page including a Customised Contact Form that means getting in touch with the Stirling Street Arts Centre has never been easier!