Jenni Doherty is a brilliant artist working in the South West of Western Australia. With references to fashion and culture her unique paintings are created through a layering of images and mediums. Creating a link to a personal landscape, her works inspire a relationship to a time and place. Her trademark mixed media style specialises in patterns built up with lino block prints, acrylic, gouache, silver or gold leaf, oils, paper and textiles.
Team Brandicoot were thrilled to work with Jenni to redesign her website. Our focus was to keep the design simple and clean to enhance the pleasure of viewing her artwork.
Some features of her redesigned website include:
- Unique Homepage Slideshow Banner;
- Search Engine Optimisation for better Google rankings;
- Custom Magazine layout for Workshops and blog feeds;
- Custom Portfolio layout for Exhibition archive;
- Service Buttons for easy navigation;
- Instagram Integration that optimises their social media content for social sharing straight from their website;
- Responsive Web Design for optimal viewing experiences on all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones;
- Clear & Consistent Navigation throughout the website including menus and calls to action;
- A touch style menu with all modules stacking to display your content easily across devices;
- and a simple, easy to find contact page including a Customised Contact Form that means getting in touch with Jenni Doherty has never been easier!