The Academy of Taxidermy’s Master Taxidermist, Michael Buzza, has over 40 years experience in taxidermy and offers extensive Taxidermy Services. The Academy of Taxidermy is also home to the Museum of Natural History, with a live Taxidermy workshop and dinosaurs on exhibition.
Team Brandicoot enjoyed working with Michael & Lara to create a website that embraces the extensive Taxidermy services and Museum facilities they offer.
Some features of the The Academy of Taxidermy’s website include:
- Unique Homepage Slideshow Banner;
- Image Galleries;
- Custom forms with CAPTCHA antispam;
- SSL Security;
- Search Engine Optimisation for better Google rankings;
- Google Maps insertion so customers can find them easily;
- Facebook page embedded into the footer;
- Responsive Web Design for optimal viewing experiences on all devices: desktop, tablets and smartphones;
- Clear & Consistent Navigation throughout the website including menus and calls to action;
- A touch style menu with all modules stacking to display your content easily across devices;
- and a simple, easy to find contact page including a Customised Contact Form that means getting in touch with The Academy of Taxidermy has never been easier!